Re: Missing mails from debian-dpkg-bugs?

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Oct 2011, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > On Tue, 04 Oct 2011, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > > Don, can you fix this?
> >
> > The BTS is still sending it to the source package, but it appears that
> > it occasionally fails because it can't figure out the source package
> > for dpkg-dev. I think I know what the underlying problem is here now,
> > and I will address it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> FTR I don't know what the underlying problem is, but it happened for
> libdpkg-perl too, not only dpkg-dev.

It's the bin->src and src->bin mapping database; it has gotten
seriously corrupted twice now, so it's not always properly returning
results.

Don Armstrong

--
If you wish to strive for peace of soul, then believe; if you wish to
be a devotee of truth, then inquire.