Can't compile liblocale-gettext-perl and dpkg packages

Debian squeeze - Linux debian 2.6.32-5-686
Package: dpkg 1.15.8.11

When trying to compile dpkg some tests cases fail. It should generate the .deb files. Here is the commands executed:

$apt-get build-dep dpkg
$apt-get -y -b source dpkg

I think some tests are wrong and should be corrected.

The same thing happens when I trying to compile liblocale-gettext-perl:
Package: liblocale-gettext-perl 1.05-6

$apt-get build-dep liblocale-gettext-perl
$apt-get -y -b source liblocale-gettext-perl

Am I missing something or it is realy a bug?

Thanks everyone