TRYING TO IMPLEMENT STOWFS

SIR,

        We are the students of mes engineering college in India. As a part of the main project  "A SIMPLE IMPLEMENTATION OF STOWFS" in the final semester,we need your valuable information about PACKAGE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS such as aptitude,apt-get,dpkg,dselect.
         As an initial step we successfully compiled aptitude,apt-get,dpkg,dselect from sources and then generated  a fully functional binary package management program . Now we are studying the source code of each of this package management programs. But we felt some difficulties for identifying source(.c)files that is responsible for exploading content while installing a package(.deb) using these.To proceed well with remaining  steps we need your very valuable informations about which is the most suitable package management program to modify the source for the success of stowfs .

looking forward to you

yours sincerely

BANEENAMOL
MUHSINA A