Re: I'm sad because you want to throw me out of the list.

Hi!

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 09:34:14 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Michael Schmidt wrote:
> > I'm new to programming in c and I liked the dpkg package, because I thought
> > it was fun to understand how exactly the packages are managed. That is why I
> > started looking at the source code. I even found a bug with the configure
> > system, and reported it.

More eyes into the source are awalys welcome.

> > Now because I'm new to all the autotools stuff I
> > posted a mail, with an error that really wasn't one. I'm sorry for that and
> > I sent a mail immediately afterwards when I found out explaining my mistake.

We all do mistakes, don't worry too much about these things.

> > It has been requested that the following address:
> >
> >       michael.schmidt.dangel@gmail.com
> >
> > should be deleted from the debian-dpkg mailing list.
>
> Be assured that none of the dpkg developers are responsible of this.

Right.

You might want to consider disabling html emails though, at least I had
to fish most of yours from my spam box.

thanks,
guillem