Re: String freeze for Squeeze?

Hello,
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 09:28:11PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > > from now on. 1.15.9 is unlikely to ever reach testing and will probably be
> > > changed into 1.16.0.
> >
> > Ok. Will you merge the present translations from master?
>
> Only "de" and "sv" have something to merge back IIRC and I guess you can do it
> yourself. :-)

Well, given the high standards for git usage I don't know if my git
foo is good enough for this. It would definitly be faster if someone
with more knowledge would do this ...

> > > What do you mean?
> >
> > Recently I contacted the Spanish team and they gladly picked up the
> > translation of the man pages. So I think it would be a good idea to
> > contact at least the last translators of the man pages and the
> > scripts, so even if they don't follow the discussions on this list
> > they have a chance to update their translations.
>
> Would you be ready to do that and help Christian in his role of
> translation coordinator?

I guess having suggested this, I should do so. But for this I would
require at least a rough time frame for the translators to work on.
When would you estimate 1.15.8.5?

Greetings

           Helge