Re: armhf port, repo and simple image available

On Wednesday 04 August 2010 17:01:18 Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> 3. libtheora, well that's a known issue in gcc LP: #605255, I'm rebuilding
>  gcc today probably and I'll retry again
>
> 12. isc-dhcp fails to build, I didn't patch it at all but it fails with
>  this error: http://paste.debian.net/82211/

I rebuilt a new gcc with a few more linaro patches and both libtheora and isc-
dhcp built successfully. All packages are uploaded.

Also, I've built most d-i udebs for armhf and have added armhf targets to d-i.
I'll upload binaries and sources as soon as I'm done with those -also, added
an -efikamx flavour, but with no efikamx kernel patches yet.

Konstantinos