Re: How to warn about need to port changes to new configuration file?

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 08:58:55PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> What do you want us to review? The work on dpkg-maintscript-helper was
> heavily inspired by the content of that page. Feel free to replace it by a
> pointer to the dpkg-maintscript-helper documentation.

I was mainly concerned by people not knowing of the new tool, and
continuing adding yet more copies of those snippets in the archive,
partly due to the information available in that page.

I've noticed only now that some pointers to dpkg-maintscript-helper were
already in the page; I've hence just emphasized them a bit more in the
page, and added a "warning" header.

Cheers.