Re: Upstream license files in the Debian packages

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:13 AM, mad <for.ad@free.fr> wrote:
> Thanks to reply but thats not the question : "where go the upstream license files in the Debian packages ?" and I'm not talking about the debian/copyright file but the license files that come with upstream sources like "gnu.txt" for example.
Oh, I don't install those -- instead I provide a reference via the
DEP5 copyright format, and include the entire license if it's not part
of common-licenses. See this file for an example:

http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-perl/trunk/libmojomojo-perl/debian/copyright?view=markup

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jonathan