Re: Timeline for uploads to unstable?

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Would you mind giving an update on the timeline for dpkg as far as uploads to
> unstable are concerned? In [1] it was announced that an upload to unstable would
> happen sometime before March 29th, if I parse "end of the weekend" correctly.
> That's two weeks ago, so could we get an update?

It should still be coming soon. Guillem moved and had very few time
recently. I wanted to finish dpkg-buildflags before the upload. And the
btrfs bug also took some of our attention.

My part is now mostly done and we should be able to upload soon. Will
check with Guillem. I hope it will happen in the next few days.

Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/
My Debian goals: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/09/debian-related-goals-for-2010/