Re: tdpkg cache wrapper to dpkg

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:59:25PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> You should try the last version of dpkg in experimental, which improved
> the way the .list files are read. (Also note this could be (slightly)
> improved further).

Thanks a lot for working on that! Yes dpkg from experimental is way faster
than older. Now I get 3 seconds. With tokyocabinet and dpkg from
experimental I get 1 second. Also consider that it's merely a wrapper, so it
would be almost immediate to open a hdbm/rdbms.

Best regards,

--
http://www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System