Re: webkitkde_0.9svn1080813-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> writes:

> On Thursday 04 February 2010 18.38:45 Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>

>> Are you using pristine-tar? mercurial-buildpackage?
>
> Very funny ...
>
> I used to use hg-buildpackage, but as that was discontinued, I wrote my own
> script for the few operations I did.  Obviously, including bugs that hg-
> buildpackage probably didn't have...

Sounded like it so I thought to mention it. :)

> It's only now that I discover that hg-buildpackage wasn't really
> discontinued, but renamed.  (Or re-implemented?)
>
> Grrr.
>
> cheers
> -- vbi

Afaik someone else missed the discontinued hg-buildpackage and uploaded
something equivalent as mercurial-buildpackage. The changelog says:

  * Initial package.  It is a redesign of John Goerzen's hg-buildpackage.

MfG
        Goswin