Re: Is somebody already working on "Rewrite dpkg-divert in C"?
- To: Patrick Schoenfeld <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Is somebody already working on "Rewrite dpkg-divert in C"?
- From: Mikhail Gusarov <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:04:33 +0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20091210095755.GA21209@lisa> (Patrick Schoenfeld's message of "Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:57:59 +0100")
- References: <20091210095755.GA21209@lisa>
Twas brillig at 10:57:59 10.12.2009 UTC+01 when email@example.com did gyre and gimble:
PS> I currently have some spare time and want to improve my C
PS> knowledge, therefore I wonder if anybody is already working on the
PS> roadmap point "Rewrite dpkg-divert in C". Otherwise I would like
PS> to work on it.
I used to, but don't have time right now to finish it. See the archives
for half-baked patch and review.
Description: PGP signature