[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Next upload 2009-09-03 (dpkg 1.15.4)

* Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org) [090831 18:53]:
> Another concern I had was if britney considers the alternatives branches
> on dependencies, for the “dpkg (>= 1.15.4) | install-info” case, but
> I'm guessing that's handled correctly anyway. So if the release-team
> does not see any problem and asks otherwise, we'll proceed with the
> upload as planned for this Thursday.

I'm not sure currently, but it might be that I would like to wait
another few days. (Background: There shouldn't be any connection
between that and the mysql / hdf5 / octave / ...-transition, but the
later one has given me so much grief I'd like to be *very* sure we
don't mess it up.) After tonights dinstall I hope to be able to see
things clearer.

As soon as I have a definite opinion on whether the upload is safe or
not I'll send a followup.


Reply to: