default installation mailserver package seems to be bugged, error with dpkg

Hi there,

having trouble removing all the default installed exim4 packages at once with apt-get remove --purge (all exim4 packages) mlock procmail at once.

Now im getting the following error when removing or installing a package, there must be a bug or something (it was in german, translated it):

installing courier-imap (4.1.1.20060828-5) ...
/etc/courier/imapd: line 24: ADDRESS27.0.0.1: command not found
invoke-rc.d: initscript courier-imap, action "start" failed.
dpkg: Error at processing of courier-imap (--configure):
childproccess post-installation script returns error code 127
dpkg:  dependency problems prevent configuration of courier-imap-ssl:
courier-imap-ssl depends on courier-imap (>= 1.3.7-3); but:
 Package courier-imap is not yet configured.
dpkg: Error at processing of courier-imap-ssl (--configure):
dependency problems - letting it unconfigured
Errors appeard at processing:
courier-imap
courier-imap-ssl

Whats wrong with it? Want to remove the courier packages shown above too, but I can't!

apt-get install -f didn't worked for me.

Hope you can help me out.

Best wishes,
Alex