Install-info transition, updated wiki page

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Fr, 13 Mär 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I guess so. Asking for review/test on -devel is certainly a good idea at
> > this point.
>
> I have prepared a document/email. Can one of you take a look at that and
> extend/clarify/whatever it?

I have updated the wiki page with your announce and the other comments:
http://wiki.debian.org/Transitions/DpkgToGnuInstallInfo

I guess it's ok to send the announce to -devel now. Do you want to take
care of it ?

Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/