Re: etch --> lenny dpkg selections

Hello,

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Ivan Savov wrote:
> I have been using dpkg --get-selections and --set-selections to
> replicate the client machines at work. It works super well.
>
> I see that the output of --get-selections contains the package version
> information so I am wondering if that is going to be a problem.

I don't know what you saw but dpkg --get-selections doesn't contain the
package version.

Anyway, for user support question, please ask on
debian-user@lists.debian.org, this list is dedicated to discussing the
development of dpkg.

Regards,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/