Re: Another correction in dpkg-buildpackage.1:187

Hi,

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello,
> -"get all the arguments that B<pgp> would have gotten. If I<sign-command> "
> +"get all the arguments that B<gpg> would have gotten. If I<sign-command> "

No, "pgp" is right in that sentence. By default a non-standard
sign-command gets pgp-like parameters, only if -sgpg is given will they
get gpg like parameters.

Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/