Re: sbuild version on buildd and bug 471747

Hi,

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Philipp Kern wrote:
> am Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 09:58:21AM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> > Do you know if those sbuild use the host dpkg-source or the chroot one?
>
> as far as I can see neuro's sbuild only does a chroot for dpkg-buildpackage
> and some script invocations.

So dpkg-source -x is done on the host and the change should not cause any
problem since only the dpkg-source in the chroot will change.

Thanks!

Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/