Semi-public branches of work in progress

Hello,

I've cleaned up my personal dpkg repo on Alioth:
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/hertzog/dpkg.git
git://git.debian.org/~hertzog/dpkg.git

I'll push there some "private" branches:
- personal work in progress
- patches from the BTS that I updated/rebased

Beware, those branches can be rebased and as such you shouldn't use those
for long-lived work. But feel free to fetch them to fix the TODO that I
might have left in commit logs. I accept/incorporate patches against
thoses branches... please coordinate with us in #debian-dpkg if you want
to help.

Right now two of the branches contain changes that should be mostly ok
for master:
    bug237675-dselect-wide-char-support
    bug432893-no-postinst-in-fail-cleanup
(Guillem, feel free to review, cleanup and merge at your convenience)

bug20471-check-deps-on-upgraded-pkg needs more work but also possibly more
testing to gather the information needed to fix up... (and some code
cleanup)

bug134758-dpkg-S-output-on-symlinks needs some cleanup and possibly further
work to modify dpkg-shlibdeps that parses the output of dpkg -S

My goal is to bring back to 0 the number of bugs with patches. But since
some of them are fairly intrusive, they'll need some wider testing
before integration and I hope that some of you can help in testing those
changes if I create a special version integrating them.

Please tell me (privately if you prefer), if you would be ready to run
this experimental dpkg version.

Raphaël Hertzog