Re: Please verify translations before committing

[ Problems building with the sv.po I committed ]

The missing format specifier led to a build failure, please run msgfmt before checking in. See README.translators for details (you're probably aware of it, but it never hurts to read it again.)

I was recommended somewhere to change from using

  msgfmt -vvv -o /dev/null sv.po

  msgfmt --statistics sv.po

but it seems that the latter does not catch the mistake I made, so I'm back to using the first form to make sure I will not commit broken files again.

As to the manual page translation that I have had some problems with before (the matching of "<"s and ">"s), I've taken care to double-check all my changes now. I still am unable to build manual pages on Etch, and I haven't got a working Sid setup at the moment, so I can't test it as extensively as I would like to.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/