Re: Freeze exception for dpkg 1.14.18

Quoting Lucas Nussbaum (lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net):

> Saying that Raphael doesn't support Debian releasing is just ridiculous.
>
> Anyway, I'm happy to see that the very recent discussions on IRC seem to
> be on a better path.

Glad to hear about that. I was saddened by seeing this disagreement
while everybody knows that dpkg development has been impacted by the
events around the triggers feature implementation.

I think that not discussing the issue on #-release was infortunate, so
it's good to hear that things are changing.

I would personnally welcome a freeze exception as it is pretty obvious
that features implemented in last dpkg release were all targeted at
lenny and only circumstances made them happen 10 days too late.

It would even be better for l10n as the basis of work for translators
is currently 1.14.18...:-)