Re: More typos in new man pages

Hello Raphael,
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:17:07PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> No, the Format: 1.0 only supports gzip so the man page is right by
> indicating the extension in this case.

Ah, ok, thanks. I got another one where I'm not sure the meaning is
right. It is in dpkg-source when you describe the format 3.0 (git)
and 3.0 (bzr). You state there in the end:
"Then the VCS specific part of the source directory is copied over to a "
"temporary directory. Before being packed in a tarball, various cleanup are "
"done to save space."

I would have expected that the part *not* specific to the VCS is
copied.

Also I would clarify the last sentece to state exactly what gets
packed. My suggestion would be:
Before this temporary directory is packed in a tarball, ...

Greetings

       Helge