Read and Get Back To Me.

Greetings,

First I wish to apologize for this unsolicited mail; I knew this is an unconventional way of establishing a business relationship due to high volume of scam emails nowadays.

My name is Mr. David Williams a private consultant with SKYE CONSULT, based in ENGLAND. Representing NASRI GROUP OF COMPANIES a family owned business, (www.ngcompanies.com). Having sourced your email contact through private internet Research; I wish to inform you that I have a client, who has good amount of money, And due to the present political instability in their country, they are seeking means of relocating and expanding their business outside their country in the following sectors:- REAL ESTATE, COMMUNICATION and MINING, or in any other viable and profitable venture that you can recommend. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your country; kindly furnish me with the following information:- Your Full Name; Occupation; Contact Phone number; Postal Address and Age:

Please write me if you?re interested in possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 20% annual return on investment [AROI]. And also joint venture [JV] partnership and loan financing can also be considered.

Upon receipt of your mail indicating your interest, we shall move on to the next level. Please be assured that the funds are from a clean origin, all the necessary facts and documents to back up these funds will be presented during the meeting with you. Be inform that this business is not a hoax; you are advice to treat this with almost urgency and confidentiality.

Best regards,
Mr. David Williams