Minor typos/improvement suggestions in new man pages

Hello,
while continuing the update for the German man page translation I
noticed the following:
-"I<triggers> file in its control archive (ie, I<DEBIAN/triggers> during "
+"I<triggers> file in its control archive (i.e. I<DEBIAN/triggers>) during "
-"package creation)."
+"package creation."

-"This file contains directives, one per line. Leading and trailing whitspace "
+"This file contains directives, one per line. Leading and trailing whitespace "

-"and everything after the first B<#> on any line will be trimmer, and empty "
+"and everything after the first B<#> on any line will be trimmed, and empty "

-"Specifies that the package is interested in the named trigger.  All triggers "
+"Specifies that the package is interested in the named trigger. All triggers "

-msgid "Unrecognised trigger name syntaxes are an error for dpkg-trigger.:"
+msgid "Unrecognised trigger name syntaxes are an error for dpkg-trigger."

Please not that I haven't read all new strings yet, so I might report
more issues later.

Greetings

           Helge