Re: dpkg development cycle

<...>
> What do you think ?

Even not being active on dpkg team I'd like to express my agreement
with your proposal.

dpkg is a very important part of Debian and it does deserve to be a
nice place to work in. The merge window allows that more and excitent
features go in faster.

What worries me are the slots choosen. I personally think that 10 days
for merge window could be reduced by the half and the stabilization
work to be extended to 25 days. When someone wants to have a feature
merged, having 5 or 10 days for it won't change since it'll need to be
done before it anyway and it leave more time for testing and
like.

My 2c.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R