dpkg translations: please follow instructions when committing

Several translators now have SVN commit access to the dpkg SVN
repository (if you don't, you can ask ask me).

The SVN URL is svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/dpkg/trunk

However, we noticed that several commits happen *without* correct
filling of the po/ChangeLog and debian/changelog files.

Please read the README.translators file which lies at the top of
dpkg's source tree.

This file gives detailed instructions about these topics. In case of
repeated failure to properly fill in the information in changelog
file, the dpkg maintainers could consider removing SVN commit access
to offending translators.