Re: Status of install-info

Hello friends,

I have a first version of the regeneration patch.  It applies against
current CVS texinfo.  You can get it at

http://primate.net/~itz/install-info--generate.diff

I've put almost all of the new code into a new C file because install-info.c is
large enough already ... also, I added the red-black module from Ben Pfaff's
libavl to keep track of possibly linked files.

The non-aligned descriptions are an eyesore, but that needs to be solved in
the main code, too (so it will take a common subroutine, to be written by
someone else).

--
A true pessimist won't be discouraged by a little success.