Change in the po4a infrastructure for the dpkg manpages

Hello,

To ease the work of the translation teams, I intend to change the
po4a infrastructure used to translate the manpages.

In short: currently, the POs are located in each language's directory,
and the POT in the C directory. This is thus difficult for an automated
tool to check which PO matches which POT.

The goal is to have a set of directories (one directory per man page),
which will contain the POT, and all the POs for this manpage (named
<lang>.po).
This will then enable the translation coordinators to automatically
check what PO is needed or needs to be updated.

The original manpages will not be moved.
Also, I intend to "svn move" the current translations so that their
history won't be lost.

If a translator is currently working on a PO, it may be worth telling it
to me, so that I can delay this change after your commit (otherwise,
just save your POs before updating, and replace the POs after your
update, or use the .po.mine created by svn).

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral