Re: Plan for uploading to unstable

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 01:39:03AM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> I plan to make a dpkg upload to unstable either Friday or Saturday.
> Unless someone commits big changes to the trunk in SVN until then
> I plan to use it and not the version in experimental.

Does anyone mind if I remove the warning on dpkg-architecture.pl:203?
It's a bit annoying (more considering that it interferes with the arch
wildcards use) and I don't really see the point, if you specify the
arch with -a it will give the warning.

Also what about normalizing Uploaders, in the same way as the
Build-Dependencies? This one could wait until after next upload.

regards,
guillem