Re: Plan for uploading to unstable

Quoting Frank Lichtenheld (djpig@debian.org):
> I plan to make a dpkg upload to unstable either Friday or Saturday.
> Unless someone commits big changes to the trunk in SVN until then
> I plan to use it and not the version in experimental.

No big change for me. The only one I have pending is switching the
manpages translations to po4a with a patch prepared for a long time by
the French team and polished by Nicolas François (#320122).

I prefer delaying it as it changes the way the package is built (in
the man/ part) and could trigger a FTBFS in case a mistake is made so
I prefer delaying it for the second upload in sid.