Re: Uh, translators won't be happy....

I think something went wrong with the recent merging of PO files.  I
just downloaded the POT file from d-i i18n page [1], did a local
msgmerge for zh_CN translation, and didn't get double trailing spaces.
There is no such msgid changes in the POT file either.

Also, looking at the zh_CN PO file [2] from d-i i18n page which has
these many fuzzy strings, I can see the several comment lines that was
in the beginning of the file (started with # char) are concatenated to
one line now, so this is really a strange merge.  I hope running
msgmerge again can fix most of these new fuzzy strings.

(I am not subscribed to debian-dpkg, so cc: would be appreciated.)

1. http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level4/POT/dpkg_po.pot
2. http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level4/files/zh_CN/dpkg_po_zh_CN.po

Ming
2006.01.22