A couple of Jobs for you ...

Dear Sir/Madam.
Are you employed or unemployed and still need a part-time job/additional income? Do you need to work from home and not loose your present job? Do you have regular access to the internet? If the answer is affirmative then you must here this:

Our client (PRIME-TRADE ASSOCIATES) a leading Texile manufacturing and distribution company, requires the services of God fearing men and women who are residents of the United States of America, to enable them effectively market and distribute their products to their ever rising customers in USA.

The prospective candidate will serve as a middle man/cashier in their various local area, for our client,just from the screen of their computer sets.

The candidate will be based on a basic salary (VERY ATTRACTIVE) and also on a commission basis.

Be advised that there is no skills or knowledge, application fee and consultancy fee required for this post. This is a part-time job,home based work, that requires regular access to the internet, as the only means of communication between the candidate and the customers will be through email.

If you are intrested in this post or require further information on this subject matter, kindly contact our client through the contacts below:

primetrade@consultant.com or

The Sales Manager
Miss Rita williams
rita_williams6187@yahoo.co.uk

Wishing you success in your future endevours

Best regards

NATIONAL GUIDE OF ADVERTISERS