Re: Bug#957: #957 dpkg should automatically log everything

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:03:26 +0000, Brian Brunswick
<brian.brunswick@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:51:43 -0500, Alfie Costa <agcosta@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Nine years?!?  Wow...
> >

> Hey, its already got a patch.
>
> I've been using my own very similar patch at our company, and I can
> testify that it is tremendously useful for tracking what changed when
> breakage is found.
>
> What is stopping it being merged? If there is anything needing to be
> done I offer to clean it up.

Looking closer at the patch, It needs at least proper date formatting
included (mine has that).
It would also be nice to have results - whether the install actually worked.

--
Brian_Brunswick____brian@ithil.org____Wit____Disclaimer____!Shortsig_rules!