Re: Processed: tagging

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 09:02 +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 07:54:25AM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> > On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 21:48 -0800, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> >
> > > Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
> > >
> > Do these bugs _only_ affect experimental?  Were they really fixed in
> > unstable before?
>
> Well, no.  But I didn't expect them to be fixed in unstable for a while.
>
> Want me to revert this?

Yeah, please.

Those tags are handiest for identifying bugs that only affect the
versions of dpkg in those distributions.  i.e. a bug marked "woody" can
be assumed to be fixed but still affecting stable, and a bug marked
"experimental" can be assumed to have been accidentally introduced in
the 1.13 series.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?