Re: dpkg translation needs to be updated peterk@debian.org

Quoting Peter Karlsson (peter@softwolves.pp.se):
> >Please consider, if you have time enough, updating it as soon as possible.
> >The deadline fixed by the maintainer is around Oct. 17th.
>
> An updated PO file has been committed to the cvs.

Thanks. I grabbed it and put it in my archive mirror. I don't know
what is exactly the status of the CVS repository....I didn't have the
courage for reading over the mailing list archives..:-)

Scott, you can probably merge my archive into yours...More updates
will probably come in the next days. I said translators the deadline
is "around Oct 17th"..:-)