Re: l10n updates

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 20:23 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> I already managed to work on a few translation updates after Scott
> James helped me in understanding the arch stuff.

Thanks!  That was fast work!  All looks good.

I'm going to do some bug hunting over the next couple of weeks and try
to get this all out for sarge, release-managers permitting of course.
(note-to-self: buy Colin beer)

If you could nag the appropriate people to get all the translations up
to date, that'd be great.  I guess we'll declare a string freeze now,
and I'll try to keep you apprised of when/if I break it.

Is there any way you'd like me to do that?  Or will just a mail suffice?

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?