**AUTO REPLY** Message Received at Gay.com Feedback

Hello from Gay.com,

This is an AUTOMATED REPLY message in response to an email appearing to have originated from your address.  If you did not send us a message, please disregard this email.

We have received your message, however we may be unable to provide an immediate response.  The majority of our support options are devoted to Premium members and for this reason, we are unable to provide live, one-on-one support for basic members.

PREMIUM MEMBERS
If you are a paid, active Premium member, you can contact us for one-on-one support.  To contact us, log into Gay.com with your Premium member name and password, click on ?Member Center?, then click on ?Edit your billing information?, and lastly click on ?How to contact us?.  Fill out this online contact form with a detailed description of why you are contacting us.

BASIC MEMBERS, INCLUDING INACTIVE OR EXPIRED PREMIUM MEMBERS
Due to the volume of email we receive from Premium members, we may be unable to or delayed in responding to your email.  For this reason, you may wish to review our self-help resources to obtain an immediate resolution to your situation.

GAY.COM CHAT TECH HELP
We have made a number of online resources available to you for assistance in resolving chat-related problems.  Please review our online message board, which contains examples and resolutions to the most common problems.  This technical message board is located at http://boards.gay.com/boards?13@@.ef37c45/26

The three most common reasons why a member cannot enter chat are due to a pop-up blocker, the need to perform a Windows Update, or an outdated/corrupt Java component.  A Windows Update can be performed at http://www.windowsupdate.com - please download all critical updates.  To download the most recent Java components, go to http://www.java.com   If your problem still persists after performing these updates, you may need to review all self-help resources, or upgrade your membership for one-on-one assistance.

Other chat resources:  http://www.gay.com/help/chat/faq.html

NEW CHAT ROOM, PERSONALS, & WHO?S ONLINE SUGGESTIONS
If you would like to suggest a new chat room, personals city, or Who?s Online listing, please post your suggestion at http://boards.gay.com/boards?13@@.ef37ed9/17   We do not accept these suggestions by email.

PHOTO PROBLEMS
If you are having problems uploading photos, please go to http://boards.gay.com/boards?14@@.ef37c45/3  If you can?t see your photo in chat, please go to http://boards.gay.com/boards?14@@.ef37c45/23 and http://boards.gay.com/boards?14@@.ef37c45/24

Other photo resources:  http://www.gay.com/help/chat/faq.html#upload

VIDEO CHAT
Please go to http://boards.gay.com/boards?13@@.ef37c21/6 and http://www.gay.com/help/chat/video/faq.html

HOW TO CANCEL BASIC MEMBERSHIP
Send an email to cancel@gay.com for instructions.  Sending a cancellation request to this email is not a valid method of requesting cancellation, as we do not read email sent there.  Otherwise, log into Gay.com with your member name and password, click on Member Center, then on ?Cancel your membership?.

HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Go to http://www.gay.com/members/update/ and http://www.gay.com/mail/prefs/

REMOVE FROM MAILING LISTS/UNSUBSCRIBE
All legitimate newsletters and periodic messages sent by Gay.com and our partner sites should contain instructions on how to remove yourself from future mailings (see the footer of the email for instructions and contact information).  You may unsubscribe at: http://www.gay.com/members/update/   If you are not a registered member of Gay.com and feel you have received those messages in error, please e-mail response@info.gay.com and put "remove" in the subject line or use the other contact info from the email footer.

ALL OTHER REQUESTS
If you need assistance with any other topic not mentioned above, please go to http://www.gay.com/help/

Thank you,

Gay.com Customer Service
PlanetOut Partners, Inc.

Visit Our Sites:
www.gay.com | www.planetout.com
www.kleptomaniac.com | www.outandabout.com

This message contains information, which may be confidential and privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.   If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.