tomcat4 package not available

Hi,

This is concerning tomcat4. I'm using Debian unstable and would like to
install the tomcat4 package, but apt can't find it. I run:

% apt-get install tomcat4
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package tomcat4 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package tomcat4 has no installation candidate

It can neither find any of the other packages concerning the tomcat4
package. I have checked ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main and mirrors and
can't find anything with the name tomcat or jakarta in it, so it is kind
of strange. I have installed the apachemodule for jakarta;
libapache-mod-jk without problems.

However, I can find the packages on http://packages.debian.org/unstable/
and that makes it a bit strange. Anyone know what happened?

Regards,
Lars Tobias Borsting