Re: *UNAPPROVED* dpkg nmu

> > If the current dpkg cabal doesn't have enough resources to process even
> > patched issues, perhaps it ought to take in some new members?
> > (Not that I'm claiming to be qualified, though.)
>
> Well, that's not going to be you.

Yes, I know. That's why I said so. But how about someone else whose skills you
trust on the issue? The BTS queue growing like it does, it seems to me like
an awful lot of work for one or two people, especially if you are developing
a completely new version simultaneously.

> You did *not* follow procedure.

Well, no doubt have I made some mistakes, sorry about that.. but just for the
education, which procedure are you referring to and where may I read about
it?

- Jarno