Re: *UNAPPROVED* dpkg nmu

* Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org> [2004-02-28 08:39]:
> > A three-week advance purchase round-trip airfare from Houston to Madrid
> > is $616 (on Air France or Continental and Iberia) in economy class,
>
> Be like William Shatner and use priceline.com.
>
> Adam is a major stakeholder in arguably the most important package
[...]

Wichert suggested having another meeting in Cambridge (UK) at some
point.  Many Debian developers are there (including Ian Jackson), and
it's easy to get to from Europe.  A flight from Texas to London might
also not be too expensive, so I'll check this when details about the
meeting in Cambridge become available.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org