Re: tasksel fails -- how to correctly resume

(Assuming you are not subscribed, please let me know if you are and I'll
drop the Cc next time.)

On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 22:46, Watkins, Noah Michael wrote:

> I just installed debian (woody) and after the install i ran tasksel. I
> selected my tasks and the installation proceeded to disc2, at which
> point the following error occured.
>
> Error enountered while processing:
>          cxref
>
> then it exited and went to prompt. How can i fix/ignore this problem
> and resume the installation correctly?

Try dpkg --configure --pending, if that fails let us know why -- when
processing the cxref package it should let you know what error occurs.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?