Re: Anyone planning to fix the patched RC bugs in dpkg?

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> I'm beginning to wonder if dpkg is actually maintained at all.
> What the heck is going on here?

Well, after the breakin, all cvs repos were disabled.  I only last weekend
enabled dpkg cvs.

If you really want to help, then start doing bug triage.  What I mean by that,
is retitling bugs, with pseudo-tags in the subject.  See
/usr/share/doc/dpkg/pseudo-tags.gz.

If some bug needs a new pseudo tag, then discuss it here, before applying it.