Re: pseudo-tag management in the bts

retitle 102094 [INTL:nl] Dutch translation has issues
retitle 109669 [INTL:de] German translation for "suggests" is far from perfect
retitle 111711 [INTL:en] dpkg: Wording error in description for -O in dpkg(8)
retitle 112057 [INTL:pl] dpkg: Polish translation correction
retitle 115352 [INTL:de] German translation for "suggests" seems crude
retitle 117518 [INTL:cs] incorrect warnings in Czech translation
retitle 138244 [INTL:it] dpkg: Typo in italina po file
retitle 142370 [INTL:pl] dpkg: update for Polish translation
retitle 149142 [INTL:fr] dpkg: missing space in french l10n message
retitle 151799 [INTL:nl] small mistake in Dutch translation
retitle 157819 [INTL:ja] typo in dpkg --force-help (LANG=ja_JP.EUC-JP)
retitle 162154 [INTL:fr] dpkg: translation in french for diverted package is unclear
retitle 162897 [INTL:fr] dpkg: missing space in downgrading message in french
retitle 171489 [INTL:es] dpkg: Spanish manpages available
retitle 187952 [INTL:de] dpkg: German translation for a warning isn't right
retitle 134358 [INTL:de] dpkg: german translation: bad grammar
retitle 164906 [INTL:fr] dpkg: add deb.5 french translation
retitle 166052 [INTL:sp] Updated spanish translation
retitle 207758 [INTL:nl] completed dutch po file
merge 115352 109669
thanks

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Martin Quinson wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 11:28:44PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > Tonight, I started doing some major dpkg bug triage.  To faciliate handling
> > the large number of bugs, I started retitling lots of them, with the following
> > keywords.
>
> That's really cool, thank you. It helped me to isolate two bugs against the
> french translation, and I have regenerated the patches against the current
> CVS.

Additionally, if more pseudo-tags are needed, then feel free to discuss them,
or apply them as needed.

> Moreover, would you mind to use [INTL:<language code>] to help further the
> work of translators? Here is what to send to the control to do so:

You could have done this yourself.  Anyone can, when they discover a bug needs
a new tag.

> I've left as [INTL] the real issues about i18n, and tagged only the l10n
> ones (ie, the ones about translation or wording). Moreover, all french bugs
> could be closed by applying the patches attached in their repports. 207758
> could also be closed in the same conditions. I also suggest you doing: merge
> 115352 109669

One of the reasons I started tagging all these, was so I could apply them to
the upcoming .11 release.