Re: OT:translation issue
- To: debian-dpkg <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: OT:translation issue
- From: Martin Quinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:45:56 +0200
- Message-id: <20030719124556.GC31948@galadriel>
- In-reply-to: <1057139974.1796.20.camel@localhost>
- References: <1057139974.1796.20.camel@localhost>
On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 11:59:34AM +0200, Alessio Dessì wrote:
> I'm a member of the Italian translation team. I was trying to get in
> contact with the current translator of dpkg but after 5 days I get no
> answer. Know me and a lot of others debian user think that some
> translated string, in Italian, need to be improved but if i can't get in
> contact with the current translator this is not possible.
Dude, we are end July... 5 days is rather short period of time, isn't it?
Tout le monde savait que c'était impossible. Puis vint un imbécile qui ne le
savait pas et qui l'a fait.
--- M. Pagnol