[no subject]

GIRLS INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
http://www.giaheadquarters.com

Want to get cool, exclusive fun stuff from MANDY MOORE, REESE WITHERSPOON, BRITTANY MURPHY and KELLY CLARKSON's upcoming movies?

You can get the inside scoop FIRST in the GIA SLUMBER PARTY IN A BOX!!!!  http://giaheadquarters.com/sbox/signup.asp

Legally Blonde 2, From Justin to Kelly, Uptown Girls and How To Deal - all just for you and your friends!

SIGN UP TO WIN A FREE GIA SLUMBER PARTY IN A BOX!!! http://giaheadquarters.com/sbox/signup.asp

Check it-get your best buds to sign up and YOU WIN CHA-CHING and prizes($5 per friend who signs up)

Gotta do it before May 30.

It's too easy- just pass this along to the friends you think deserve to host their own party!http://www.giaheadquarters.com/sbox/signup.asp

Be sure to tell us which friends you signed up - we can only take first initial, last name and city.  PRIVACY RULES!  We will email you in July to let you know what kind of $$ or prizes your girlies helped you win!

FIND OUT MORE BY ENTERING TO WIN!!!! http://giaheadquarters.com/sbox/signup.asp