**WARNING** indent to be run on dpkg source **WARNING**

As the subject says, I am preparing to run indent on the dpkg source.  I shall
be doing so tomorrow(monday, sep 2).

This will cause some minor headaches probably with any translators, as the
line offsets will change.

I do not yet know what set of options I will end up using for indent.

This is part of an ongoing reworking of the dpkg source.  I need the source to
be in a workable format, before we(Wichert and I) start adding major new
features.