dpkg ported to windows

Hello friendly dpkg developers,

Agilent Technology's ADS 2002 (Advanced Design System) [0] uses dpkg
for installation of debs in W32 installation of their systems. I
looked through their directory tree and found what I believe is their
modified source. It is now posted at [1]. The version they used seems
to be (1.4.0.31) circa 1998 vintage dpkg. You might want to take a
look if you are interested in porting a more modern version of dpkg to
w32.

Gopal.

PS: I am not subscribed to this list. So please cc on replies.

[0] http://eesof.tm.agilent.com/products/ads2002.html
[1] http://people.debian.org/~gopal/ads2002-dpkg/

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>