Excellent Offshore Services In Litigation Support Database, Digitization, BPO

Sir/Madam,

While you scan & copy for your clients, you can add more value by offering database creation to them at a low cost.

WinFocus is pleased to offer itself as a quality services at an extremely low cost for:-

 a)   Creating Database for Litigation Support from Scanned images, etc.

 b)   Archiving, Abstracting and Linking old paper data to a search engine like Program in Electronic form enabling various field search.

 c)   OCR proof reading and clean up.

We, at WinFocus, have the capability of creating an error free database with both objective and subjective coding. We run two levels of quality checks to ensure flawless

quality. Our database is importable Dataflight's Concordance, Summation Blaze, JFS Litigator's Nootbook etc. We have given excellent services to various international

clients.

We have experts like Lawyers, Engineers, CPAs and MBAs to supervise the work. We have 128kbps ISDN line. We can work on 7*24 basis.

By subcontracting this work to us you can save your cost substantially. We are ready to enter into confidentially agreement with you. The time zone difference of 11 hrs

means a virtual extension of your working time.

We hope that you will favor us with a sample order with no financial obligation on your part.

Please feel free to contact us for any further explanation/elaboration.

Thanks
Atul Jain
WinFocus Pvt. Ltd.
INDIA