updating machines with no network access

I have a couple of machines with no network access. Furthermore, no data
can be taken off of these machines. I can put data on them, but nothing
can come off.

I need to find a way to do apt-get updates/upgrades to them on a regular
basis.

Right now, they are connected to the net and I can do with them as I
please, but at some future date, they will be disconnected and, I will be
unable to take data off of them.

They both have CD drives, and I'm pretty sure that there's some way that I
can burn updates to use to update the machines, I just don't know how to
go about it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please copy me on any responses as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks.

--
John Tyner
jtyner@cs.ucr.edu