dpkg: available file corruption problems not completely fixed (?)

Hi,

It would seem the MD5sum problems are not fully resolved... (the
chroot in question is recently built and updated semi-regularly, it's
certainly running 1.9.18, before anyone suggests the obvious).  I
wasn't able to reproduce this and I haven't seen any other reports of
it, so I haven't filed a bug.

Debian GNU/Linux SPARC/UltraSPARC Build Daemon <buildd@vore.debian.org> writes:

> Automatic build of linuxdoc-tools_0.9.15 on vore by sbuild/sparc 1.159
> Build started at 20011202-2238

[...]

> ** Using build dependencies supplied by package:
> Build-Depends: sp|opensp, tetex-bin, texinfo, groff (>= 1.15.3.1), tetex-extra, flex, gawk|mawk, perl

[...]

>   /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/apt-get $CHROOT_OPTIONS -q -y install sp tetex-bin texinfo groff tetex-extra
> Reading Package Lists...
> Building Dependency Tree...
>   defoma dialog ed groff-base gsfonts libkpathsea3 libpaperg libsp1 libwww0
>   libxaw6 tetex-base
>   defoma dialog ed groff groff-base gsfonts libkpathsea3 libpaperg libsp1
>   libwww0 libxaw6 sp tetex-base tetex-bin tetex-extra texinfo
> 0 packages upgraded, 16 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6  not upgraded.

[...]

--
James